CBO: ”Eliminating the automatic enforcement procedures established by the Budget Control Act of 2011 that are scheduled to reduce both discretionary and mandatory spending starting in January and maintaining Medicare’s payment rates for physicians’ services at the current level would boost real GDP by about three-quarters of a percent by the end of 2013.”
Mitchell: Not that we should be surprised by this silly conclusion. The CBO repeatedly claimed that Obama’s faux stimulus would boost growth. Heck, CBO even claimed Obama’s spending binge was successful after the fact, even though it was followed by record levels of unemployment.
- The Real Lesson of the IRS Scandal | Hoover Institution
- From story to agitprop at NYT – Draw and STRIKE!
- Best of the Web Today: President Asterisk – WSJ.com
- Instapundit » Blog Archive » APPARENTLY, THEY HAD A SPECIAL UNIT FOR THE JEWS, TOO: Politico: Israel-related groups also pointe…
- EPA waives fee requests for friendly groups, denies conservative groups | WashingtonExaminer.com
- The Real Lesson of the IRS Scandal | Hoover Institution wp.me/p243d4-1ga 2 days ago
- From story to agitprop at NYT - Draw and STRIKE! wp.me/p243d4-1g7 2 days ago
- I just bought: 'The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America' by David Stockman via @amazonkindle amazon.com/dp/B00B3M3UK6/… 5 days ago
- Best of the Web Today: President Asterisk - WSJ.com wp.me/p243d4-1g4 5 days ago
- I just bought: 'Economic Logic (Updated 2010)' by Mark Skousen via @amazonkindle amazon.com/dp/B005OCJBZE/… 1 week ago